Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Here

For the past posts I have posted nothing but Radio Contolled car posts. But, I haven't forgoten about my lonly rocket on the shelf. The reason for such neglect is that I still haven't found anything to use as a blast plate on my launch pad ( though I admit I haven't looked as hard as I could).
On the other hand, a recently had a commentor suggest that I use an old cookie sheet. Strangely, I never thought about using that! And, the mysterious commentor had a good point, it probably be cheaper then finding sheet steel. So, one problem down; now to get my hands on a cookie sheet. It will be interesting to see if the thrust will burn through and how fast. Once I get one, I will post how it works and maybe a movie of the launch. Thanks for the comment, mystery Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the post? Have a little something to add? Well, here is your chance to get it out there. I'll respond to it as soon as I can.