Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to Radio Rockets! This blog is about my adventures with model rockets, as well as the exciting world of hobby grade radio controlled vehicles. Each post will explain what I'm building, and when I will launch or drive.

My name is Daniel, and I live in the Columbia River Gorge, located in Northern Oregon. I currently have one rocket and one electric R/C car. My rocket is a Quest Aerospace Intrepid (still on the workbench) and the car I drive is a Team Losi Mini-T. This little bugger is also in pieces, but you will find it at http://losi.com/. My rocket will be found at http://www.questaerospace.com/.

Also in this blog you will find tips (once I get some), ideas and a variety of things, like recipes to take your mind off things (especially when you want to throw your rocket). So come along, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the post? Have a little something to add? Well, here is your chance to get it out there. I'll respond to it as soon as I can.